Sunday, January 11, 2009

The best $1 ever spent

Today, I decided to cut the boys' hair. If you recall the last time I did this, it wasn't pretty. Jon HATES to have his hair cut. Today, however, I think we've turned over a new leaf. I unashamedly bribed the child with a trip to Dollar Tree if he behaved during his haircut. With visions of $1 junk toys dancing in his eyes, Jon actually brought the haircutting supplies to me, climbed up into his chair willingly, and proceeded to sit still the entire time. Even for the front part. No crying, no complaining. And all I had to do was spend $1 ($1.05 including tax) for a cheap, plastic gun that probably contains poisons and/or lead. I even treated myself to a box of Junior Mints, also $1.05 since we were, after all, at Dollar Tree.

Camera battery is dead, so no pictures. Sorry.

No comments: