Thursday, November 12, 2009

The End of Baseball--At Least Until March

Jack's Fall baseball team. Jack is on the far left, bottom row.

Just a funny side note: The guy on the left side, top row, is a salesman/deliveryman for Lay's. That means he is surrounded by chips all of the time. On the days he restocks store shelves, the outdated bags of chips get thrown away--or in our case, re-gifted to us. Not being a chip-eater myself, I didn't know much about the variety of chips and chip products available. Now, I feel like a true chip expert. We have boxes of chips in our utility room. Strange combinations such as cheddar and jalapeno Cheetos, spicy sweet chili Doritos, tacos at midnight Doritos (Bill's favorite), and cheddar and sour cream Lay's. All kinds, really. I'm not sure yet if I'm grateful for his generosity.

No comments: