Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday morning haircuts




Yes, we probably should have been in church. But Bill has been bugging me for a haircut for weeks, and complaining that the boys looked either Amish or like the Bad New Bears (the original). Personally, I love Jon's hair. I'm going for the look of Jayson's hair from a picture at the St. Boniface Easter egg hunt in about 1973. Dad, email me that picture, please! Anyway, Bill sits still, but his hair is awful to cut. Jack kind of sits still, and his hair is even worse to cut than Bill's. And last of all, well, these pictures say it all.

At one point, Jon screamed, "Oh no! Now there's snot coming out of my nose!"


Much better! Jon can still twirly-whirl his hair before sleeping and Jack's hair won't flip out from under his baseball cap. The jury is still out on Bill's cut.


No comments: