Friday, January 1, 2010

Wanna See Something Scary?

This is a scene from today. Just where are this baby and her brother playing? That would be on the top bunk of this brother's bed. I was struck by the quiet in the house after lunch--where was everyone (expecially Sarah)? And why were they all quiet? Good golly. Jack says, "I'm doing an okay job watching her." "Okay" from the top bunk isn't exactly what I was looking for. Maybe I should be thankful that Sarah is not on the floor of the boys' room as it is covered with about 6000 tiny Lego pieces.

3 comments:

Mrs. B. said...

Hey,Jack knows in a pile of Legos is no place for a baby that is why up high away from them made good sense! He is pretty smart!

Jeanne said...

I was thinking the same thing. Pick up Legos or elevate baby from Lego Land? Jack made an excellent choice (as long as she didn't fall. Oh, yeah. That.)

LibraCaliGirl said...

i was scanning blogs and came across yours and the picture of Sarah and her brother on the top bunk, I laughed and had to read it out loud to my husband. that is a good big brother yes scary on the top bunk but a good big brother just the same...LOL