Thursday, October 2, 2008

Under the weather here

It seems like everyone has or is currently suffering from some malady. Jack had a cold, which I then received. Which was passed on to Madeline and Bill. There was a brief bit of throwing up, also by Jack. That has, thankfully, not been passed around. Anyway, we've been down since last weekend. Hopefully though, we're on the mend.

Now for the exciting news. For my birthday, I'm getting the nasty noise (think fingernails on chalkboard) in my car fixed! I'm sure that no one can appreciate this as much as I do. In fact, everyone probably thinks this is a lame birthday present. But let me tell you just how awful and annoying the noise is. Gosh, to turn a corner and not hear a grating sound--it will be like heaven! Oh, and I bought a new burner for my stove as a birthday present too. One of the big burners. Really exciting birthday stuff around here--we pull out all the stops for birthday celebrations.

1 comment:

Kari Chalstrom said...

Hi there!
I just happen to think of you, and wanted to see the latest on your blog. Haven't checked in with the blog for a while....
Did I read correctly??? You are pregnant? Do tell!

Happy Birthday Beulah!

~kari