Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Stuff!

This is Madeline, just so everyone knows.

For those of you who don't know, Mom is going to have a baby. So, Mom and I have started making baby stuff. So far there is this cute quilt that we both made in about three days.






Then the equally cute hooded baby blanket that I made by myself.

An then (this is my personal favorite), we made this adorable baby booties.



The booties and the blanket are made from fleece and the quilt is made of flannel. You can buy a book online called Sew What, Fleece. That's where these blanket and booties came from. Here a link so you can find it:http://www.amazon.com/Sew-What-Fleece-Carol-Jessop/dp/1580176267/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1222624876&sr=8-1

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I check out your site every once in a while to catch up on you and the family. What wonderful news you are having a baby.