Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Completed Project


Boy, does that feel good. I love it when I come to the end of working on a big project. Or at least big to me. I finished my poncho last weekend while at Chincoteague. Unfortunately, it hasn't been cool enough to wear it. Yet. I believe there's rain and cool in the forecast for the week ahead.

This poncho is really simple to make (all my brain can handle). It's a repetitive pattern, which puts you in a near trance-like state while knitting it. I was able to knit in the car, on the beach, at our house, even in the dark!

1 comment:

Mrs. B. said...

Loved seeing you today! We should have spent more time thogether we have a lot in common! Found a great pattern for Butt sweaters. I will. Be scouring Good will for wool sweaters soon! I'm jealous of your Poncho! Wow I really tried to make one last year and it was a disaster all 5 time I unraveled it and started over. Post a lot cause I can hear your voice when I read them and you have a great voice!