Friday, October 9, 2009

It Came, It Came!!

After exhausting all sources providing movies, including my own stash, I have succumbed to the power of Netflix. The available choices are incredible. However, only one choice can really tempt me. Only one choice can really offer me the thrilling, well-acted, exceptional story lines including both drama and romance. Yes, people, Netflix offers "Nash Bridges" complete seasons for your viewing pleasure. Oh, how I look forward to sitting down, rocking and feeding Sarah, and watching quality TV this weekend. Can they (at Netflix) drop you for having the strangest, most eclectic queue? If so, I'm in danger of losing my membership. And WHY is queue spelled that way?

1 comment:

Madeline said...

I can't believe you put Nash Bridges above season three of the X-Files and The Breakfast Club!